Thursday, October 20, 2011

Introducing our vendors! Holly Mack Designs!

We are going to start featuring our confirmed crafters!  Welcome our first vendor Holly Mack Designs!



Here's the sweet story of Holly Mack: 
I am a stay at home mom of two girls named Holly and Mackenzie, hence the name Holly Mack Designs.  Feeling a little bored and needing some sort of creative outlet, I decided to take a few jewelry making classes. I was hooked. I fell in love with the whole process. What started out as a hobby, has turned into this obsession.

I enjoy working with lampwork glass, sterling silver, gemstones, pearls, and wire.  I use only the best products.  I take pride in my work, and I have been know to redo a piece several times until it is “perfect.”


Holly Mack is based in Swarthmore, PA and has some gorgeous pieces you can check out at our Dec. 2 event!  Welcome Holly Mack Designs!

For tickets, go to:  http://cocktailsandcrafts.eventbrite.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment