Friday, October 21, 2011

Vendor Introduction - Kissyface Kreations

We are excited Kissyface Kreations will be vending at our event!  Kissy Face has super cute hand crocheted items available, check out their story:

Kissyface Kreations came into existence at the same time as my only child and I named the shop after her (because she has the chunkiest, kissiest cheeks!)  I crocheted several hats for her, and many people asked where they could buy one. In the past 1-1/2 years, I have expanded to include headbands, hair clips and other accessories to round out my shop.  I will be selling headbands, clippies, covered diaper wipe cases, and of course crochet hats and scarves.  The items I make are mostly targeted for little ones, but I do have things for teens and adults as well.


 Welcome Kissyface!

No comments:

Post a Comment