Monday, November 28, 2011

Vendor Miss Rosie's Canine Creations


Welcome vendor Miss Rosie's Canine Creations!  This is a little information about Miss Rosie'sWe offer a variety of all natural dog treats. Vegan and gluten free items are available along with seasonal specials.
 
I lost my two wonderful dogs 6 years ago. Jake, my Golden Retriever and Rosie, my Boxer. They died 6 months apart. I believe that their demise was caused by either the commercial dog food or treats that I gave them. Both brands were a part of the recall that affected thousands of our beloved pets in the United States.
Since then I have changed to a dog food that is not only made in the US ...but all of the products used are grown and milled in the US as well.
I founded Miss Rosie's Canine Creations with the same mindset. All of the products used in creating our treats are grown in the US. I use locally grown produce that are in season. This ensures not only a fresh, tasty and wholesome treat for your dog but a truly healthy one.
Miss Rosie's Canine Creations offers a variety of all natural, preservative-free dog cookies that relieve some of the health issues that many dogs suffer from. An oatmeal, peanut, pumpkin and ginger cookie that calms a dog that suffers from motion sickness, a buckwheat lavender treat and a buckwheat pumpkin ginger that iare both vegan and gluten-free which relieves the symptoms of skin allergies.
 
We offer a special treat made of millet-ginger-chamomile in the cooler months. 


To book tickets, visit:  http://cocktailsandcrafts.eventbrite.com

No comments:

Post a Comment